Since you've last looked at our site, we've quietly added the following... We try to update our site regularly, though the Ngahue IV Facebook and Instagram pages are so much simpler! While we're out at sea, of course, we don't have access to the site and can't update it... But via the Y/B tracker page, you can still see where we are, as that position is updated every couple of hours or so, depending on the programmed number of data & position uploads per day. Below, we've just kept the 2020 & the more recent 2019 updates, so as to avoid having an endlessly long page...
* 22-5-2021: A link to a new video on You Tube added to the You Tube page.
* 12-5-2021: Photopage 2021 in Photogalleries added to.
* 7&8-5-2021: Added to Photopage 2021 in Photogalleries, definitely closed Circumnavigation P 10, and Edits elsewhere, notably on ARC pages.
* 5-3-2021: Photopage 2021 in Photogalleries started; correction to Presenting Ngahue IV page.
* 18-2-2021: We're off Page 10 completed with some pictures of Ngahue IV leaving Sevenstar's mv Dolfijngracht and going to Hamble Point marina.
* 9-1-2021: We're off Page 10 completed with some pictures of Ngahue IV and Sevenstar's mv Dolfijngracht going through the Panama Canal.
* 22->26-12-2020: We're off Page 10 completed with some pictures of Ngahue IV being loaded aboard Sevenstar's mv Dolfijngracht - All pages of the site critically reviewed and corrected.
* 20&22-11-2020: Finish the We're off pages to reflect the end of our second departure to sail around the world and will be returning to "normal" sailing in 2021 - lots of updates around the whole site
* 8&9&16-8-2020: Finished the We're off page number 9 on my new computer as a test that all the programmes are correctly installed - several small corrections
* 1&2-8-2020: The We're off page number 9 has been updated and is now more or less finished; also the Presenting Ngahue IV page was adapted to take into account our more recent insights into Polynesian history; and the You Tube/media page updated with several new links to our 30th, 31st, 32nd, and 33rd videos - Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 of our Marquesas & Tuamotus visit with the Aranui 5; page 10 of our We're off series has just been started
* 5-7-2020: You Tube/media page updated with reference to an article written by Laura in the Dutch Magazine "De Toerzeilers"
* 28-6-2020: You Tube/media page updated with our 29th film posted on You Tube; all our videos together have been viewed more than 8000 times - The We're off Page 9 further updated
* 20-6-2020: You Tube/media page updated with reference to article written by Laura - About Ngahue - inside and outside pages updated - We're off Page 9 further updated
* 1-6-2020: About Ngahue - inside and outside pages updated - We're off Page 9 further updated
* 28-5-2020: About Ngahue - inside and outside pages updated after repairs effected in Tahiti
* 21-5-2020: New film posted on You Tube - see You Tube page; the We're off Page 9 updated with our latest activities in Tahiti
* 15-5-2020: New film posted on You Tube - see You Tube page
* 2-5-2020: Index page and the We're off Page 9 updated with our arrival and first activities in Tahiti
* 10-4-2020: We post another film on You Tube - see You Tube page for the link
* 1&5&8-4-2020: Index page and the We're off Page 9 updated with our arrival and first activities in Tahiti
* 1-3-2020: The We're off page 9 updated for the Galapagos and our onwards trip to the Marquesas
* 8&10-2-2020: Two new videos posted on You Tube - see the You Tube page for the links
* 3-2-2020: We're off Page 9 updated after Panama Canal Transit/excursions around Panama City
* 29-1-2020: We're off page 9 added to for the San Blas islands and the Panama Canal transit.
* 19-1-2020: We're off page 9 added to - also a short video uploaded on Santa Marta - Columbia.
* 10-1-2020: We're off page 8 completed and Page 9 launched as we commence our World ARC.
* 21&25-12-2019: Several edits around the site to bring the text up to date with our current and second attempt at a circumnavigation - We're off Page 8 added to.
* 16&17&18-12-2019: Four(!) short videos have been uploaded on You Tube over three days - see the You Tube page for the links to watch them.
* 14-12-2019: The We're off page 8 further updated; page 9 prepared for our next step, the World ARC, and the Inside Ngahue adapted to latest developments with Furuno
* 12-12-2019: The We're off page 8 updated to reflect our 3rd Atlantic crossing
* 20-11-2019: The We're off page 8 updated and Index page banner to reflect 3 weeks off-line for our Atlantic crossing
* 10-11-2019: Index banner adapted to departure ARC Plus and a week at sea
* 3&4&5-11-2019: Updated About Ngahue technical pages re our AIS and our Fresh Water system/pump - The We're off page 7 was further updated, including a visit on board of Magnus Rassy!!
* 24-10-2019: Updated About Ngahue technical pages re our watermaker - The We're off page 7 was further updated
* 25-9-2019/6-10-2019/16-10-2019/20-10-19: The We're off page 7 was updated and pictures included to reflect our activities in Portugal and Lanzarote
* 17-9-2019: The You Tube/Media page updated with our latest film on Galicia
* 15-9-2019: The We're off page 7 was further updated and pictures included to reflect our activities in Galicia
* 7&10-9-2019: The Homepage and the We're off page 7 were updated to reflect our Instagram account as well as our activities around La Coruna
* 27-8-2019: a media link relating to the 2019 Open Yard added to the You Tube/Media page
* 22-8-2019: The we're off page 7 updated - with trip up to La Coruna.
* 6&8-8-2019: A new video uploaded on You Tube - see You Tube posts page for link. The we're off page 7 updated.
* 21&30-7-2019: New photo's added to Technical page (Engine room) and closure brought to 2019 Photo page.
Return to Homepage