See what's been updated on the
Since you've last looked at our site, we've quietly added the following... We try to update our site regularly, though working with the Ngahue IV Facebook and Instagram pages is so much simpler! While we're out at sea (happening less these days since we've interrupted our Blue water cruising for a few years) of course, we don't have access to the site and can't update it... But via the Y/B tracker page, you can still see where we are, as that position is updated about once a day (or more - or less, depending on the circumstances). The list below just show the more recent updates to avoid having an endlessly long page...
* 5-10-2023: Photo page 2023 added to.
* 7-7-2023: Photo page 2023 added to.
* 4-5-2023: Photo page 2023 added to.
* 6&19-4-2023: Photo page 2023 added to and Technical page Outside adapted.
* 3-3-2023: Some corrections and additions made to the set of Circumnavigation pages. Contents Index page improved
* 24-2-2023: Photo page 2023 added to; You Tube stats updated; the Skipper's page rewritten in parts; Contents Index page improved.
* 10&12-2-2023: The two Technical About Ngahue IV pages added to as we improve equipment on board; the Contents Index page worked on, and several other pages.
* 28&30-1-2023: Presenting Ngahue IV & Homepage pages updated; Photo page 2023 added to; Contents Index page extended.
* 19&20-1-2023: Several pages updated for 2023; NEW: a Contents Index page added, showing which main topics are dealt with where on the site; Photopage 2023 kicked off.
* 13-12-2022: Photos of the HRC Ngahue IV Trophy added on the 2022 Photo page; details added to the Deck & Caulking page.
* 28-11-2022: Photos and text added to the deck dowels & caulking feature page.
* 13-11-2022: Some new photos of the HRC Captain's Dinner added to the 2022 Photopage; NEW a feature started on the technical pages regarding deck dowels and caulking.
* 10-10-2022: Some new photos added to the 2022 Photopage regarding our winter stay in Bruinisse; the technical pages updated.
* 18&21-9-2022: 2022 Photopage updated after trip to the UK; and a new video posted on You Tube - see the You Tube page for the link...
* 2-7-2022: After a long struggle, managed to upload a new, but not very good video of Ngahue IV on You Tube - see You Tube page for link.
* 21-6-2022: Six new photos added to the 2022 Photopage.
* 2&3-6-2022: A general clean-up and many additions throughout the site; some photos added to the 2022 Photopage.
* 19-5-2022: Four new photos added to the 2022 Photopage.
* 1-5-2022: Two new photos added to the 2022 Photopage.
* 17&19-4-2022: Corrections to Preparing for the ARC page as well as several other pages - two new photos added to the 2022 Photopage.
* 17-3-2022: Several textual updates around the whole site - some photos added to the 2022 Photopage.
* 1&5&9&10-3-2022: 2022 Photopage - new pictures and text added - several edits and factual corrections as we update the boat - around the whole website.
* 18-2-2022: 2022 Photopage - new pictures and text added - Several edits around the whole site.
* 3-2-2022: Lessons ARC page updated.
* 23-1-2022: Homepage updated and further additions to the 2022 Photopage. Many edits around the website, notably regarding world sailing.
* 1-1-2022: Homepage updated.
* 20-12-2021: The Preparing for our ARCs page edited and updated.
* 12-12-2021: Home page, 2021 Photopage added to, and 2022 Photopage started (a bit ahead of time).
* 9-11-2021: Home page, You Tube/media, and 2021 Photopage added to.
* 1&3-11-2021: Lessons ARC page changed in Lessons ARCs and WARC page - new content added. Homepage corrected; 2021 Photopage some text added
* 23-10-2021: The Technical Pages on Ngahue IV have been rewritten to reflect the boat's current level of stuff on board.
* 1&10-10-2021: Some recent pictures added to Photo page 2021 and the You Tube page updated with the last film posted for 2021.
* 24-8-2021: Photopage 2021 in Photo galleries added to.
* 21-7-2021: Photopage 2021 in Photo galleries added to.
* 15-6-2021: Photopage 2021 in Photo galleries added to - Technical pages about Ngahue IV updated.
* 22-5-2021: A link to a new video on You Tube added to the You Tube page.
* 12-5-2021: Photopage 2021 in Photo galleries added to.
* 7&8-5-2021: Added to Photopage 2021 in Photo galleries, definitely closed Circumnavigation p. 10, and Edits elsewhere, notably on ARC pages.
* 5-3-2021: Photopage 2021 in Photo galleries started; correction to Presenting Ngahue IV page.
* 18-2-2021: We're off Page 10 completed with some pictures of Ngahue IV leaving Sevenstar's mv Dolfijngracht and going to Hamble Point marina.
* 9-1-2021: We're off Page 10 completed with some pictures of Ngahue IV and Sevenstar's mv Dolfijngracht going through the Panama Canal.
* 22->26-12-2020: We're off Page 10 completed with some pictures of Ngahue IV being loaded aboard Sevenstar's mv Dolfijngracht - All pages of the site critically reviewed and corrected.
* 20&22-11-2020: Finish the We're off pages to reflect the end of our second departure to sail around the world and will be returning to "normal" sailing in 2021 - lots of updates around the whole site
* 8&9&16-8-2020: Finished the We're off page number 9 on my new computer as a test that all the programmes are correctly installed - several small corrections
* 1&2-8-2020: The We're off page number 9 has been updated and is now more or less finished; also the Presenting Ngahue IV page was adapted to take into account our more recent insights into Polynesian history; and the You Tube/media page updated with several new links to our 30th, 31st, 32nd, and 33rd videos - Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 of our Marquesas & Tuamotus visit with the Aranui 5; page 10 of our We're off series has just been started
* 5-7-2020: You Tube/media page updated with reference to an article written by Laura in the Dutch Magazine "De Toerzeilers"
* 28-6-2020: You Tube/media page updated with our 29th film posted on You Tube; all our videos together have been viewed more than 8000 times - The We're off Page 9 further updated
* 20-6-2020: You Tube/media page updated with reference to article written by Laura - About Ngahue - inside and outside pages updated - We're off Page 9 further updated
* 1-6-2020: About Ngahue - inside and outside pages updated - We're off Page 9 further updated
* 28-5-2020: About Ngahue - inside and outside pages updated after repairs effected in Tahiti
* 21-5-2020: New film posted on You Tube - see You Tube page; the We're off Page 9 updated with our latest activities in Tahiti
* 15-5-2020: New film posted on You Tube - see You Tube page
* 2-5-2020: Index page and the We're off Page 9 updated with our arrival and first activities in Tahiti
* 10-4-2020: We post another film on You Tube - see You Tube page for the link
* 1&5&8-4-2020: Index page and the We're off Page 9 updated with our arrival and first activities in Tahiti
* 1-3-2020: The We're off page 9 updated for the Galapagos and our onwards trip to the Marquesas
* 8&10-2-2020: Two new videos posted on You Tube - see the You Tube page for the links
* 3-2-2020: We're off Page 9 updated after Panama Canal Transit/excursions around Panama City
* 29-1-2020: We're off page 9 added to for the San Blas islands and the Panama Canal transit.
* 19-1-2020: We're off page 9 added to - also a short video uploaded on Santa Marta - Columbia.
* 10-1-2020: We're off page 8 completed and Page 9 launched as we commence our World ARC.
* 21&25-12-2019: Several edits around the site to bring the text up to date with our current and second attempt at a circumnavigation - We're off Page 8 added to.
* 16&17&18-12-2019: Four(!) short videos have been uploaded on You Tube over three days - see the You Tube page for the links to watch them.
* 14-12-2019: The We're off page 8 further updated; page 9 prepared for our next step, the World ARC, and the Inside Ngahue adapted to latest developments with Furuno
* 12-12-2019: The We're off page 8 updated to reflect our 3rd Atlantic crossing
Return to Homepage